Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chester will Return

Chester asked me to post that he will return, hopefully soon. He is on the road.

Caitlyn is doing well, amazingly well. She is taking to werelife better than any I have ever seen. I am mentoring and teaching her a lot, and she is picking it all up quickly.

School will be a challenge. She will only be able to attend a couple years of human school at a time. The flip side of that is that she will live a very long time, given the rate she will age, in relation to humans that is.

Our pack has been engaged in interwere dialog with local werewolves. Some in the pack are not happy about this. I am good with it. But, as you know, I am a half-breed, weredog and werewolf. Has its pros and cons.

I cannot say where Chester is. I will leave that to him, for when he returns.

Warin

No comments: