Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm Back

I have not posted to this blog for a while. No. I'm not roadkill. Just busy. Had to run off for a while, nearly 2 weeks. Done that too much this year. I don't like to do it this much. Tends to worry kids and piss off parents. Next thing you know they are talking "Snip, snip." And I ain't doing no snip-snip.

One of the things I had to travel for was startling new information about neo's, derived from that neo corpse were acquired the night of that puppy mill ambush last spring, when Jessica was killed I will post that information soon. I promise.

Also, Jason is in full ops and knows all about werefolk and neo's. Had to go talk to him, talk him down a bit. He wants revenge for Jessica.

Traveled with Warin and Caitlyn, our new weregirl. She is progressing very well, as well as I have seen.

And Rooster is gone, missing. Sherry is very worried, and so am I. Bailey keeps doing longer and longer sweeps, looking for him. I am telling her to stop, that I will find him. I don't want he to come up missing too. There is a strange scent in the air around here that worries me. It is very faint. But I smell it.

Lots of emails and things to catch up on tonight. Will probably take all night. Stay tuned.

No comments: