Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Back

I am back and I don't even know where to begin, or pick up, or even where I left off. So much has happened. I should be dead. I am back in KC, but not with Jack, Sherry, Sven and Rick. I look in on them from time to time, but can never live with them again. I check in on them from time to time. I am friends on Facebook with Rick and Sven and they of course have no idea who I am.

I had to leave KC, then had to leave North America. I have traveled a lot since last fall. I had to plead for my life with the elders, when I learned that the Waerwulfas AND the Varans had been tasked to silence me. "Silence" means "kill" to Varans and Waerwulfas, and usually to elders.

Europe is much the same, from the last time I was there (a long time), yet very different. Afghanistan is worse than I expected. Sri Lanka is a nice place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there.

I found out who killed Rex, and who Warin's mother is. I hid out with Dionna. Caitlyn has expelled any concerns any one of us, in the pack, might have had about her not being ready or a good pick for weredom.

I have lots of updates, and lots to tell from my recent travels.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Welcome back chester. Didnt think I would be hearing from you again. Good to see you're still breathing.

Chester said...

Hey, Brandon. Good to hear from you. Had to get out of town for a while. Out of the country, actually.

Chelsea said...

I'm sorry they were asked to do that, you have my hopes that you'll be ok.

Chester said...

By "they" do you mean the Varans and Waerwulfas? Silence and obedience are top virtues amongst weredogs.

And I have my means of finding out if someone is targeting me, even if they are vars or wulfas.