Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weregirls

Caitlyn introduced me to a family of weregirls that lives not far from me, here in suburbia. One of the more odd things about this family is that their father is not a were. He is fully human. They have no mother, which is good, because she would be a werewomyn. Werewomyn are a distinct sect of werewolves, all females and adamantly anti-male, and females who consort with males. They do not interact with other werewolves, or anyone, for that matter, except to breed, usually with humans. They tend to live in remotes wilderness areas.

There are five of these weregirls, all in high school. I think they all are the same grade and age. I told Caitlyn to keep a nose on them, to let me know if she smells any trouble hanging around them that might require us to intervene and help them out.

The father is also an Special Forces vet. I cannot let him know that I am also or problems will arise. If we start sharing service dates and places we've been to and names of guys were served with, he will figure out that I am too young for it to make sense. This is why I have never joined the SFA, and have always wished I could.

I have never heard of a human raising, or even living with, werewolves. Need to find out what the story is with these pups and this guy.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

It sounds like their mother died, and the father stepped in to take care of them. I hope that's the case.

They have my prayers.

Chester said...

I have learned more about these girls and their father. He is not their biological father. Not sure what happened to their mother, but I think the father had something to do with it.

Chelsea said...

Well, in any case I'm glad he decided to care for them. My own father never took care of me, so even in the absence of their mother I am glad they have someone. If he's human, he's very bold to care for werewolves.