Monday, March 10, 2014

Caitlyn's Friend

Caitlyn has a best friend at school. The girl is also a junior, an AP student, and founder and president of the SSSG, the Student Sobriety Support Group. This in spite of the fact that she freely acknowledges that she has never touched a drop of alcohol and never intends to. Caitlyn asked her then why did she found this group. The girl answered that she id so because she thought it was important. Caitlyn was not curious about that answer. I am.

There is a new weredog in the area. She works at my vet's office and came from Nasville. I am trying to get her to join our pack. She says she can't but won't say why and is very mysterious about where she is from.

Warin called me earlier and wants to meet tonight, outside. I said, "Dude, it's not even a quarter moon." He said not to worry that I have the coat for it. Oh well. There was a time that I slept outside in winters all the time, just curled up and went to sleep. Rarely did we have fires, never if there was danger close. Oh well, guess civilization and comfort has its effects on everyone.

I need to get Warin to search for scent with me in an area not far from here, where I was told by the fox that she smelled something very strange.

I cannot recall if I posted about the fox.

No comments: