Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dog Missing, Dog down

Godiva is missing, as of last Thursday, five days ago. No scent or sign of her. Rex went to the house, in human form, to see if he could find anything. His excuse was that he claimed to be involved in a class action law suit involving siding, and he wanted to check theirs. He smelled something there he did not like.

Werewolf.

We will probably never find Godiva, or what is left of her.

Then, two nights later, Rex and I were coming back from a meeting downtown and were ambushed by five werewolves. I got two of them good. But one of them got me good, a slash across the abdomen, and a bite on the neck, too close to the neck. 

So, I am convalescing, resting the getting my strength back. While doing that I am catching up on my reading, and other things.

Jack is more surly than ever. Money is tight and his wife is stepping out. That's enough to make any man surly. And until I heal some more, I can't protect them from themselves. I can't even change forms. I am typing this now with paws. Much slower than fingers, let me tell you.

Found an interesting new book. More on that later. I got to call Rex, check on him. He is a warrior, but with so many werewolves out there, I worry.

No comments: