Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates

I received and urgent voicemail form Jason last night. He said he needs me. I guess I have to go meet with him, maybe "run away" for a few days. My bags are packed. My bags are always packed.

I received an email from Dionna. She said he still thinks of me, that I am in her dreams. In these dreams she and I are running through the woods, without stopping, without tiring. She said she wishes she could get me, a dog, out of her mind. She said she did not want to send the e-mail, but could not help it. Had to. She said if I did not reply she would understand, almost be relieved. I replied to her that same night, said, "Me too."

I have leads on Rex's killers. 

Jack and Sherry are some ways better. They had sex night before last. I thought they were going to hut each other. They were making up for lost time. No more lost time, I want to tell them. As I laid on the floor, beside the bed, and listened to them, I thought of Dionna. Eventually I had to leave the room, go sleep with Sven.

I have a new partner. His name is Nestor. That's right. Nestor. You got it: Chester and Nestor. You want to make a funny? Don't. Keep it to yourself. He is a rookie. We have a lot of training to do.

Everyone is gone, at work and school. I need a nap. These nights are killing me. I am a day dog. 

Fresh Meat.

No comments: