Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Have Bee Detained

The day of my last post I was seized by waerwulfas and taken to a secret location and held and interrogated, at times simply tortured for the fun of it, until just last week. I am recuperating at a safe location.

I would be dead if not for very high up intervention on my behalf, by a very old werelder, and a squad of varans who arrived at the secret location demanding I be released to them.

I am certain that I have felt worse, I just cannot remember when. My body is one big bruise, covered in lacerations and avulsions of all sizes and depths. They are all tended to and dressed, and I am spending more time in weredog form that I normally would, for the recuperative benefits. Just yesterday I was able to get move around a bit. I feel a little less like shit. Dionna says that I look good, in a rugged, been-to-hell-and-back sort of way.

Yes, Dionna. After all my time spent looking for her, she found me. I told her that if I had known that all I had to do to make her appear was get seized and brutalized by waerwulfas for 2 1/2 months that I would have tried that a long time ago and saved myself some trouble. She didn't laugh.

Dionna brought some startling news concerning a werwolf I met earlier this year, during my recent travels, named Clach.

I never did get back with Jack and Sherry and the boys. Caitlyn keeps me posted on how they are. She says that since my departure the pack has been keeping an eye on them, her especially since she is going to school with them. There has been no wolf or neo signs or scent around the house since I left. That means that they are safer without me around.

I plan to return to KC as soon as I can. Loose ends to tie up. I need to decide my next move, if I will stay in KC or move on.

4 comments:

Chelsea S. said...

Damn Chester, how do you get yourself into these things?

I'm absolutely PRAYING for your recovery. I also hope you and Dionna can rebuild your relationship.

Chester said...

I wish I knew. It's a talent I have.

I'm OK. Went for a short walk today. Still stiff.

Chelsea S. said...

Maybe Dionna should retain you so you can't do this again for awhile. Tell her I recommend duct tape. Holds something with fur nicely.

Chester said...

Wish I could arrange that. I am definitely in need of some Dionna retention. But would duct tape would not be in the cards. Not how I roll.