Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kid Out Of Control

There is a kid down the street who I want to bite, real bad. To call him annoying would not begin to do him justice.

The boys, Rick and Sven, play with him, sports, outside, around the neighborhood. Sometimes they even have him over, and inside, to play video games. On those days I have to go upstairs, get under a bed, and cover my ears with my paws. It is for him more than me. If I have to listen to him too long I get a very strong urge to tear into that kid.

He cannot control himself. Not sure if it is due to ADD or ADHD or what it is. But, I get bad scent from him, kind of a rabid smell, but with almonds. He is into pro wrestling and high-gore movies, the kind that even a werewolf would not watch. He thinks violence is the way to being a man, that lying ad cheating and stealing are ways of proving his machismo.

Jack has spent some time with him, trying to talk to him. I don't get the impression this has been productive. Wish I could have a crack at the kid. I would tell him that control is power. Power is manly. Lack of control is weakness. A good soldier understands "fire discipline". A good man understands self-discipline. This kids is in a hurry to be a man. That is the leverage with him.

Point in fact, werewolves have no self-control. They kill and murder and change form and mess with whomever they want whenever they want to do it. They kill for fun. We, weredogs, kill only our of duty. Big difference. 

We have a dog on the inside at the Ralston's home, the house with the little girl who was missing. She is a weredog. She was in human phase up in Omaha, had been for about five years, and was ready to switch, due to developments in her situation. The key was her dog form: Skye Terrier. He did some research and found that the Ralston mother has a Skye growing up and is crazy about them. We put our girl from Omaha in their cul-de-sac so that the mom could find her, and "Presto". New doggie in the house.  Her name is Godiva. She will keep an eye on the girl, watch out for the family.

There is an interesting, new development in weredog world that is unsettling to many weredogs. A story started spreading about six months ago about an "artist" who starved a dog as part of an art exhibit. His name is Guillarmo Habacuc Vargas. He is Costa Rican, and the "exhibit" was done in Nicaragua. This sent the weredog world on fire. Packs all over the world started howling about sending dogs or teams to Central America to deal with this, to deal with him, Vargas. 

As I have said, weredogs are nit supposed harm people, except for very good reasons. Many dogs said that starving a stray dog in a public art gallery was that, very god reason. Debates and arguments raged for months. I was afraid things would go. Then something interesting happened.

The werwolves contacted us. They offered to take care of the matter. Brilliant. No blood on our paws. Many disagreed. What do you want in return? we asked them. Nothing, they said. Right, I and Rex said. We have not heard anything lately. I keep hoping to read about them finding his disemboweled and dismembered boy floating somewhere off the coast, maybe near Puntarenas. I howled for this during the last full moon. 

How do I feel about colluding with werewolves? Great. How do most Americans feel about colluding with the Saudis?




No comments: