Sunday, August 17, 2008

No Posts, Been Busy

I have been too busy for blogging. Rex demands to be avenged, and my family is falling apart. Oh, and we went on vacation.

Rex's death still haunts my nights and days. He comes to me in dreams, and nightmares, demands revenge. I have been pounding bush and pavement trying to find scent or sign of his killers. TO be honest, I don't really care which werewolves killed him. I would rather kill them all. They all are guilty. They all must die. The only thing stopping an all out werewar is for the cowardly werewolves to show their faces, make their presence known, come out and fight. We weredogs are ready, willing, thirsty.

I have not posted much about my family these past months. I have been too focussed, and obsessed, on werewolves and weredogs. This has been my grievous error. I love my family, as much as any I have ever been with. And they are facing many hurdles, many of their own design. Few humans have I known as fabulously flawed. Details to come. 

And, as I said, we went on vacation. The decision to take me was last-minute, and based on my recent tendency to "get loose". That and the cost for e kennel, and the fact that I am not up on my shot, in particular my "kennel cough" shots. Jack has been planning this vacation all summer. I have been privy to his preparations the whole way. The last-minute decision to take me required that I cancel a number of investigative and retaliatory operations that we planned during the week of the vacation, when they would be out of town. But, I have to admit, I was so excited to go that I had no qualms about canceling and no doubts that those operations would be rescheduled later, down the road, after out return.

Stay tuned.

Fresh meat.

No comments: