Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Enforcer Dogs

Swiftpaw mentioned surprise about the enforcer dogs, weredogs, that were sent to shut me up and shut down this blog. Let me explain.

Enforcer dogs are not part of any pack. So, they were not sent by my pack. They were sent by the alpha pack that is over all the packs in the Midwest region, of which my pack is part. 

Weredogs are organized by land masses.  My pack is in North America. We recognize countries for humans, of course, but not for own organization and needs. It's easier. England, Japan and Australia have their own hierarchy, as does Europe, which s separate from Scandinavia. India and China are separated by the Himalayas. You get the idea. 

There is not much known about enforcer dogs, by most weredogs. They are somewhat shrouded in secrecy and mystery. It is said that is necessary for them to do their jobs effectively. But, I have never liked it. 

The problems many weredogs have with this blog are not safety. No. They have to do with secrecy. It has always been the weredog way, for thousands of years now, to stay under the radar, to let mankind think that all dogs are just dogs, to let werwolves take all the wereheat, not to rock the boat, to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Besides, we know how man is with surprises, and things he does not understand.  Better that we stay hidden, goes the logic. 

But, I believe it is time for change. The purpose of this blog is one of communication, between weredogs. Although, it is also providing communication with werewolves. And if some humans find their way here . . . so be it. It's time. Things have changed dramatically in the last 50 years, big time in the last 5. The arrival of the neo's changes everything. 

But, the more I talk about this, the more I realize that I need to go back to the beginning and explain things form there. I need to talk to Ganieda, then I will post on that. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Enforcer Dogs sound like a canine version of the FBI. I guess the Alpha pack is similar to human government in terms of hierarchy and power.