Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Still Breathing...Barely

I'm here. But, I can't say where "here" is.  I'm being tracked.

I was censured by my grand pack and three others.  They said my blog, this blog, must be shut down.  I initially submitted, obediently sat back on my haunches and said, "OK." But, after thinking about it I changed my mind.  It's bullshit unless they can give me a solid reason.

Then 2 things happened at once:  Word came to me from Dionna that she needed my help, desperately.  So, I began formulating plans to go to Colorado. At that same time word came to me that a squad of enforcer dogs were being sent to force me to shut down this blog.  So, needless to say, the time seemed right to get out of town.

I will post soon about the trip to Grand Lake, to aid Dionna.  And I need to explain the history of the millenia-long war between weredogs and werewolves.  And I need to tell everything I know about this new species that we are calling the Neo's.  Their existence threatens that of humans.  And dogs.  And wolves.  And many other species. 

And I found out something very shocking about Warin, that ties into all of this.  And I found out information about Rex's murder, who did it. 

Right now I have to get moving.  Someone is closing in.  I can smell them.  

On top of all that I have been gone for weeks from home and have no idea if Bella is alive or dead, if Sherry and Jack are still together, how Rick and Sven are, and who is watching out for Rooster and Sparkle.  Also, it was not werewolves who have been coming around the house. It's been Neo's.  I got a covert message to Holly asking her to watch out for my family.  She agreed, of course.  She said she and Warin would keep an eye on them.

Gotta go.  Tired.  Had roadkill for breakfast.  Not bad.  You can live on it.  I've had worse.  But, I would howl or some of Jack's left-over chili about now. 

Thank you Brandon, Tabitha and Cheryl for the messages.  Sorry it took me so long to respond, to post. Been busy.  Been some close calls.  

So, for now, call me "Pero Solo."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to here you're still alive.

Anonymous said...

*hear

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are alive, but yikes. Your pack sent enforcers to your home, all because of a blog. I can understand their concerns about safety issues, but one would either stumble upon it or have to know what to type in.