Monday, August 23, 2010

Still Here

These past 2 months have been brutal. I have been ambushed, censored, blackmailed, threatened numerous times, rejected by love, thrown from a truck, and lost my existential anchor. Just to name a few.

I was ambushed by neo's about a month ago. No serious wounds. But several new scars and lots of black and blue. 2 weeks later I was ambushed by 2 werewolves wanting to settle a score. Relations between weredogs and werewolves have changed and warmed a bit, but history and old scores have not been forgotten.

I have been trying to keep Jason from getting himself or his people killed, and from making any blunders that will bring us too much attention. I have assigned a weredog to his crew, to stay with him and report back to the pack anything and everything.

The grand pack ordered me to shut down this blog. But other voices interceded. Before that intercession I was paid a visit by Varans, not a happy prospect for any weredog.

Dionna claims I betrayed her and said she never wants to smell me again. Now she has disappeared and I cannot contact her.

My family is in crisis. Sven and Rick are in high school. God help us. Braden is in Stan. Tyler is out of rehab. Sherry and Jack are about to combust. And I cannot keep tabs on all of them and take care of all these other issues and yahoos.

I have spent far too much time in human and were form these past 2 years, especially this past year. This complicates things.

I have had to do more healing, laying around and resting. But that has been hard, given all the emergencies and crises.

I promised that I would share recently learned and disturbing information. And I will that. Right now. Hold your hats and strap down your ears. Here we go.

No comments: