Friday, July 26, 2013

Back Home -

I am back home now, have been for about three weeks. It should be three months. But I has snatched and detained. I say "detained"now, but that detention was nearly my end. Had I not been able to convince the Varans and Waerwulfas who had me chained up that my recent travels and efforts were for the good of all, it would have been my end.

One of the older twins, Braden, is back home, medically discharged from the Army, having hard times with his injury, the loss of a foot, and PTSD.

He bought a civ versn of the M4 and sleeps with it. Without it he cannot sleep. I go in each night and remove the magazine while he sleeps. But he started figuring that out, of course, and has begun stashing spare mags in his room. So I started removing the firing pin and leaving it on his dresser. He figured that out too and now twice daily breaks down, checks and cleans that M4.

Sven and Rick are doing OK, no major problems, fewer than I expected. But they do spent far too much time in the basement, in the dark, playing video games for my liking.

Tyler has been out of rehab for some time. He is doing well,

No comments: