Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Leaving Camp, Heading Home

I got a call from Warin a few days ago. He says I have to get back there, that it is important. So, I am departing camp tonight. Will be back at Warin's house sometime during the night. What time depends on where I stop and how long along the way. There are several good to great werefolk bars and cafes between here and there.

In particular, there is a very good werewolf BBQ joint, in an out of the way location, that has some of the most amazing and unique BBQ. The werewolf who owns the place and masters the pit is a sorcerer of meat.

People do sometimes find their way to this place. But they get a different menu than werefolk. Some of the stuff on the weremenu would not please the palettes of people.

We have trained a lot of werefolk here in these recent and past months. I have been surprised at how many werefolk, even werewolves, have let go their fighting skills and instincts. Such is the lure and blur of civilized life, I suppose. I have communicated with other such training centers all over the U.S. and Canada, and the world, where the same training and results is ongoing.

I will be back in KC tomorrow. Wonder if Warin has any word or leads on Jack and the family.

No comments: