Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Family At Home

Jack and Sherry and the boys are back home. I have been sniffing them repeatedly for clues. I am dumbfounded.

I spent months in this house alone, trying to figure out and find them.

They seem fine and the same, except for a very thin tendril of scent that I cannot identify, that I did not even detect on them at first, so subtle is it.

Warin told me "Go home" when I got to his house. He would not say more. I got here early morn, as Jack was making coffee. I barked to be let in and it didn't take long. He yelled and dropped to his knees and hugged me, nearly crushed me. Our noise got up the boys and Shelly, who all came running downstairs, all saying "Chester! Chester! Chester!"

I am going to spend the day staying close to them, trying to get a clue as to where they have been.

Warin told me there is a pack meeting tonight and I have to be there.

No comments: