Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Deaths of Georgia couple linked to dog pack

Deaths of Georgia couple linked to dog pack

ATLANTA | A former college professor and his wife apparently were attacked and killed by nearly a dozen dogs along a rural northeast Georgia road where their bodies were found mutilated, authorities said Monday.

Preliminary autopsy results showed that Sherry Schweder, 65, of Lexington, Ga., probably died of injuries suffered in a dog attack, Oglethorpe County Sheriff Mike Smith said.

Chester: This was no pack of wild dogs.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

So do you think it was werewolves or weredogs that attacked them?

Swiftpaw Fatfox said...

Do you think it was werewolves or neos?

And I hope you find your family

Chester said...

I don't know that they were attacked, or taken. and if they were, I hope it was not werewolves. That would ruin this current and tenuous weredog-werewolf truce and alliance building.

If it was Neo's, that would be bad. And it would be my fault, for bringing them into this with the Neo's.

More likely it was humans, for reasons I may or may not be aware of. Jack has been acting very strange lately. They might have just took off, for a funeral or something. But to do so without my knowing is odd.

I will do what I have to do to find them and get them to safety. If it is weres, men, who have hurt them, I will do what I have to do. That may make me more wolf than dog. So be it.

Meanwhile, I am getting very tired taking care of all the other animals and this house. Thank God pets dont wear clothes - no laundry.

Chester said...

Wait. Let me clarify. I dont know who attacked the Georgia couple. My guess would be werewolves, some who are outside the loop of current efforts to allie dogs and wolves. Odds are it is not neo's. They are trying to keep a low profile. They are more likely to attack dogs and wolves than weres, humans.

There are allot of unhappy weredogs these days, much grumbling about human incompetence. So, is that possible? Anything always is.

My family is another matter. For them I must do what I have to do.