Thursday, August 27, 2009

They're Back

They all returned last night, late. They pilled in here about 9pm. I had to slip down to the basement to shift back to dog. The boys were yelling for me the whole time.

Apparently, they had to leave town quickly for a family funeral. But, that doesn't make sense. They left too quickly, and I had no idea they were going. I don't buy it. I need to figure out the deal. I fear that Jack is into something covert. I just hope it is legal.

Great. Now I have to play Dick Tracey to keep tabs on my family, to know what they are doing. Most weredogs are blessed with nice, boring families. Me? No way. I will have to spend at least a couple hours tonight going through Jack's laptop, through his emails and documents. Sherry too. Going to be a long night.

They are all gone now, school, work, and God knows where.

Sven has a new look in his eye. No change to his scent. But, I have to look into that change in his eye. It worries me.

No comments: