Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Airborne Vid

Received this recently from an old SF bud.



Watching this gets my blood going. Gets me in the mood to put my knees in the breeze (make a jump).

I think this was shot in the 80's. They appear to be wearing BDUs, and the aircraft and equipment seem to be from that time. That aircraft might even be a 141. But I cannot be certain. Been so long. Might also be a 130. The 141s are gone from the Air Force inventory. But the 130s are still around. Hell, the cockroaches will still be flying the 130s in use today when the human race is gone. I gair-own-tee.

Everyone is gone from the house, busted out of here like their hair was on fire this morning. They even forgot to let us out. I had to let Flecka and I out so we could answer nature's call. So, I am catching up on emails.

No comments: