Sunday, April 20, 2008

Girls' Night Out

Sherry came home late last night, from a "night out with the girls". She was drunk, and horny as hell. Jack obliged her. They tore it up for over two hours. They are not quiet people when they have sex. But, given that she was drunk, and the boys were gone for the night, they made enough noise and volume to be heard over the fans at Arrowhead Stadium after a Gonzalez reception. I had to find shelter in the basement, bury my head in some old Army blankets. Those blankets smelled good.

They both fell silent, passed out, around 4am.  I checked on them, under the pretext of needing to be let out. Good thing I didn't need to pee. I couldn't have wakened them with a forty pounding cratering charge.

But, so there I was, wide awake. Nothing on TV worth a shite. Even though I was in dog form the entire time they went at it, I still got a little aroused. I am a male, after-all. It is hard for any male, of any species, to be in the room with any female having sex, and being loud about it, and not get aroused. I thought about slipping over to Missy's, for a late nighter. But, it was too late by then. 

I went with Jack to take the boys to a Boy Scout camp-out Saturday afternoon. That's why they were gone Saturday night, camping out. We went to get them Sunday morning. Anyway, I ran into three other weredogs. Two of them I knew. The other is new to the area. He doesn't even have a pack yet. I told him to call me.

I also sensed werewolf, faint, but there. I fought the impulse to snarl. I scare people when I snarl. Except Jack. He just snarls back to "Shut the hell up."

If werewolves are infiltrating boys scout troops, where else are they infiltrating? We weredogs are forbidden to enter churches, to become clergy. Werewolves too. But, they don't care much for rules or laws of any kind. There's no telling what they will, and won't, do. I need to bring this up at the next pack meeting, possibly at the next grand pack meeting. 

So, after we got back, I slept the rest of the day, from being up all night. So, now I can't sleep. So, here I am, middle of the night, in man form, watching TV and eating popcorn. I can't eat popcorn in dog form. Gives me gas.

No comments: