Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where to Begin - Update

Times are hard for me when Jack does not sleep. He has been staying up most nights, watching TV, old movies, drinking, getting drunk most often, not passing out until too late for me to make any good use of the night.

Those few nights he does allow me some opportunity to slip out have been filled. Warin keeps asking how soon it is for me to phase over to human.

We know more about neo's. Our dogs have completed, for the most part, their studies of the neo corpse. Their findings are surprising. More later.

I found Sarah. More later.

Things in weredom are getting crazy. Too many changes. Dogs are acting like wolves. Wolves are acting like dogs. I recently fought and wounded a weredog in defense of a werewolf. The shit-storm that ensued was what you might expect.

My family, Jack and Sherry and the boys, are in major crisis. Much of my available time is spent trying to cover and keep on top of them. And the markets are back up, some, and I have not been able to stay on top of my investments. I don't even have a plan.

Due to the recent fight and wounding, mentioned above, I am "caninus non gratis" in many weredog circles right now. I should not even be doing this blog.

Everyone is gone. House is empty. Got to make use of this time. And really need to slip out tonight.

No comments: