Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Weekend

Going to be a busy weekend. Have to keep tabs on the family, and make an emergency pack meeting, do some patrols and chase some leads.

I will follow Jack tonight to Knuckleheads. James McMurtry is playing. I like his music. Jack is up to something. I have to find out what. Warin is going with me.

Caitlyn is going to keep watch over the boys. If they split up she has support. If one goes home then that is covered. Flecka and Rooster will keep me informed in that case.

Jason says he has to talk to me. Operations against Missouri puppy mills are ramping up. But they are almost getting too much attention for him to stay on them. But he has identified some very bad mills that are not on anyone's radars. But 2 problems. 1) He suspects neos. 2) A problem he has run into with larger operations is what to do with liberated dogs.

Going to be a long weekend. No rest for the weary guardians.

No comments: