Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jack

Jack has all the classic signs of depression. He cannot sleep most nights, has outburst of rage that scare the shit out of even me, has no appetite much of the time, and shows signs that his mind is coming unraveled. Add to that a marriage on the rocks and you have a recipe for disaster.

I have not ben able to track and follow him as much as I would like to. Some weeks he is here all the time. Some he is gone, and I do not have a clue where most of those days. Or the nights that he is increasingly gone. I check him over very good whenever he gets home, for strange scents and bad odors. I am not as worried about werewolves, about him going over to the wolves, and I do not think he can be changed to a neo. But one never knows. I have bad feelings about Jack. I have bad feelings about all of them.

No comments: