Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Message From Jason

I checked my messages tonight. Had not checked them in about a week. There were several from Jason, and several from Jessica. They say they still want to work with Rex and I. 

Work. They want to work with us. That's a good idea. Oh, I know what you are thinking. It is against the rules to involve humans in the affairs of weredogs, especially anything involving werewolves. Someone might get hurt. But, that is the idea. 

Jason and Jessica are both well-trained. Both are combat vets. And they love to hurt people who hurt dogs. When I explain how werewolves hurt dogs, they ought to ignite faster than two teenagers in a backseat. They have weapons, and lots of friends, and they all know how to use their toys. 

People sometimes look to violence for the thrills. Or for the escape. Wolves do it because they exist to impart pain and destruction on others. Dogs exist to protect. Others. Men. Women. Children. Pups. Jason and Jessica, I sense, look for violence to cleanse them, and for the thrill. It helps them to feel, to feel alive, to feel . . . something. Anything. What I have in mind will make them feel things they have never even suspected. 

This war will require weapons, and training, of how to use those weapons. And intent. I have lots of that. I intend to line the streets with wolf carcasses. If Jason and Jessica can help me d that, on one way or another, so bet it. 

No comments: