Monday, July 28, 2008

Rex Is Dead

Rex was killed last night in a werewolf ambush.

He and I were coming home from a pack meeting. We were talking about the hot new female in the pack. She just moved here from Phoenix, is transitioning to a human phase. She has been a family pet for the past eight years. Was time to move. Anyway, we were distracted, not paying enough attention. We got complacent, cocky. We thought we were safe in our own neighborhood. 

Wrong.

I can't give details now. Too much to do. But, I swear this: The gloves are off. All bets are off. The streets are going to run with wolf blood. I will do whatever it takes to extract the necessary revenge. Jack has a guy coming next month to redo the siding on our house. He won't have to. I am going to reside this house with wolf pelts. 

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am so sorry for your friend. Listen, I know you hate werewolves. I know you hate them with a passion above near-everything else, but please do not harm any innocent werewolves, if they can prove it. I know what I'm saying is the equiviliant of telling my grandfather to stop saying "nigger", but what does that make you if you go overboard and kill someone's innocent family or friend? Please, try not to breed unnesecary hate Chester.

Chester said...

Everything has changed since I first posted this back in July of 2008. My hatred of werewolves has been shifted to neos, and led me, and many weredogs, to agree to an alliance with werewolves.

Old hatreds and fears die hard, that is true. Lupophobia and lycanthropism sink their teeth into your mind and do not want to turn you free.