Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lion-Dog in Mexico

I was just down in Mexico, for a few weeks, prior to Canada.  Got these pics down there.  



A shop keeper got this lion to ward off thieves who kept hitting his place.  

But, then I got a better look at this lion.




I asked this dog what he thought of his disguise. He said it was not only humiliating, having to look like a big cat, but that it was dangerous, that it probably made him a target and trigger happy gang bangers would probably cap him for the hell of it, to tell their chicas that they killed a lion.  

There are, as you might expect, many werewolves in Mexico, and not many of the good ones that I've tended to be running into lately. No. Mexico is over run by old school werewolves, the kind that just want to kill and murder and plunder and see the streets run red. 

I had to find a werewolf named Lupisano. I found him. He said that most of the werewolves caught up in the killing are good wolves, reformed wolves, not prone to murderlust. But, he said, so many have become intoxicated with all the violence. 

I asked him about the waerwulfas. He acted like he did not want to answer me, But, finally, he did. He said they were being considered. Then he crossed himself. I had never seen a werewolf make the sign of the cross.

I found out what I needed to know, what in Mexico for about 2 weeks, 12 days. Found out what I needed to know.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I feel sorry for that dog

Anonymous said...

You did not.