Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reaching Out to Werewolves

Intel is coming back to our pack, and other packs, that the werewolves do not want another war. Foxes and coyotes are acting as intermediaries, passing along messages and responses between us and the werewolves.

I have heard of such things happening, but not in my lifetime. Dogs and wolves fight. That is what we do. And coyotes and foxes stay out of it, for the most part. So, why the changes? There is currently much dog discussion around that question.

These new developments also serve another purpose, my own. I am going to reach out to the werewolf community to see if I can uncover any leads on Rex's killers. And I am not going to tell anyone or ask for the blessings of the pack or higher. What they don't know won't hurt me.

I am also trying to contact Dionna. It is proving difficult. Werewolves are do damn paranoid. I neglected to learn, when at Grand Lake, if she is human or wolf during the day, and thus, if she is listed. I don't even know her last name, or if she has one.

If the werewolves are sincere about wanting to avoid this war, then I might be able to find something out. A splinter here, a chunk there, next thing you know you have the whole bone.

Fresh meat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff. You think that humans dont look at this site? Well you just got one.

Gwen M. Myers said...

I see you've a lovely Were-dog in your pack. We have five Were-dogs, as welll as a five Were-cats in our extended pack.

The Eldars and wise Were-Folk want a peaceful alliance with manfolk, man can supply modern technology adapted to our paws, and we, we provide efficient silent killers to defend your home territories.

I speak as a mediator between Weres amd Hominids. As oartners we can both achieve far more than as opponents.

HRH GwenGuin,
Emissary of the Lemurians to the Court of Eldars of the Weres.