Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sgt Beberg and Ratchet









Army blocks soldier from bringing puppy back

More than 10,000 people have signed an online petition urging the Army to let an Iraqi puppy come home with a Minnesota soldier, who fears that "Ratchet" could be killed if left behind.

"I just want my puppy home," Sgt. Gwen Beberg of Minneapolis wrote to her mother in an e-mail Sunday from Iraq, soon after she was separated from the dog following a transfer. "I miss my dog horribly." Beberg, 28, is scheduled to return to the U.S. next month.


Read the entire story:



I hope we have dogs over there helping these two out. I am certain we do. But such efforts are risky, require clandestine care. Of course, our existence is clandestine, because no ever knows what we are doing OR that we even exist. Thus, this blog is not even a wererisk. No one but weredogs, maybe a few werewolves, read it. If any people did, or do, they would just write it off are fictional whimsy.

I need to find out where this Sgt Beberg is, how close to Braden she is. Maybe he and his boys can do something. Colleen sounds like a very industrious troop. Braden says his platoon sergeant is also a good guy, and also likes to flirt with Army regs, and has dogs of his own.  

I also need to research this Operation Baghdad Pups. 

C - FM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This seems more than just a whimsical fanacy. Even if it is it's a damn good one to be sure. You were wrong though. Not just werewolves and weredogs watch this site.