Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bella is Gone, Moving Again, and Neos

Bella is gone. Holly called to tell me. Sparkle told her it was a messy scene, that Jack and the boys fell apart after the vet took Bella's body away. 

I can't believe she is gone. That little black dog was special. I never knew anyone like her. And I feel terrible that I wasn't there. 

Holly says that Sparkle asked her if people act like this a lot. Holly told her, "No, not a lot. You'll get used to it."

Brandon asked:
"...were these armed men guarding a puppy mill? or did they somehow manage to sneak up on 7 werewolves and weredogs?"

No. They were not men. Men could not have snuck up on us like that. They were neos. Sorry. Guess I didn't write that clear. What we don't know is if they were homo neos or canine neos, or both. But, if you recall, we recovered one neo body and it is in a lab being analyzed. I won't say where fr reasons of security, in case neos have found this blog. 

We soon will know much about these neos. For that reason I think it is logical to assume that they may become more overt in their activities against dogs and men. No more staying in the shadows, not after we cut up this neo corpse. 

It is a bit disturbing that we did not detect the neos. Each of us, weredogs and werewolves should have, would have detected any other species. But, their scent is so slight, almost no scent at all. That is bad. And hard to explain.

I am not going to remain much longer here with Ganieda. I have other places to go, dogs to see. And something is pulling me back to KC. Much is unresolved there. 

More later. 

No comments: