Sunday, March 15, 2009

Size and Weredogs

Swiftpaw posted this comment:  "Can werefolk of any species become fat and are there individuals (who) like being fat?"

Of course there are weredogs who are larger. We don't think in terms of "fat."  When we first smell or see an individual for the first time, we take in more of that person than just their size and appearance.  It depends on the dog, male or female, as to what she or he prefers in terms of body type. But we also are very swayed by scent and voice. You can tell much from a person or dog's scent, and their voice. For me, and most weredogs, scent and voice are just as important as curves and coat. Matter of fact, for me, a luminous smile is worth more than a $50K pair of tits.

There are many things we do not fully understand about humans, such as religion. We understand the need for faith and hope, and the fear of death. But, we really do not understand all the crazy things that happen in the name of religion. Thus, religion makes us nervous. We also do not understand the "size zero" obsession human culture currently has with the female form. Tyra Banks and Jessica Simpson recently caught a lot of heat for letting themselves go, getting fat. What it amounted to was both women allowing themselves to no longer look like adolescent boys. Well, neither quite ever looked like that. But you get my point.

I think an important element in all this is confidence. Queen Tatifah is a big woman and is one of the sexiest women in Hollywood. No one, with a brain, would accuse her of being fat. If someone did she would just laugh, or pay them no attention. If Jessica did the same, just waved her hand to those who criticized her size and said, "Whatever," then her size storm would have never had wind. By the way, wasn't it mostly other women who who going after Jessica and Tyra, saying they got fat? Sometimes women are so much like cats.

Size only becomes a problem for a weredog when it negatively affects health and mobility.  This sometimes becomes an issue when a weredog gets too old, or falls into decline from staying too long in one form. A dog that needs to hunt  needs to run.

So, for me, and all weredogs, size is relevant. It depends on the individual and breed, on their needs and days. Attraction is the same. I cannot see a pic of a female and know if I am going to be drawn to her. I have to be near her, to smell her, hear her voice, see her move, and feel the reaction to our touch, hers and mine, when my hand or nose touches hers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that appearance shouldn't be the deciding factor, sure every one has their preferences mine being that I like larger females, but personality is far more important. Unfortunately the media is constantly shooting out diets and weight loose ads. I've seen more anti-weight propaganda then ads trying to get people to stop smoking.

I also don't get religion either.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for me, living in america has made me as bad as most. I try not to judge people by their apperance but I sometimes get carried away...

Me im not really "religious" I just choose to keep an open mind.