Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Here

OK. I am alive, and back here in the house.

I had to go on the road for a while. And soon as I got back I got messed up a bit and some convalescence was required.

My family, Jack and Sherry and the boys, are in crisis. Braden and Tyler are both struggling with their demons. And Flecka's health is not good. And when I got back this last time I come to find that we have a new kitten who is like no cat I have ever known before.

Warin too Caitlyn to see Ganieda, the wise old dog near Reno. I have been finding things out that are rocking my world. Nothing is as it seems.

I do not hate wolves. No way. Not any more. Yes, I used to have a sworn blood vendetta against all werewolves. All weredogs did. (All werewolves, not all wolves.) But no more. I would be dead if not for some werewolves, several times over. And worse, I am in love with a werewolf. That's right Dionna. I announce it to the world. I know you will read this.

I am still careful around werewolves I do not know. There are still many who harbor the old ways of thinking, who are not aware of this war with the neo's in which we and they are united. The same is true of weredogs. Some would rather stay the fight against werewolves than face the neo threat. Change is too hard for some.

The Special Forces Association National Convention is this week at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. Dog, I wish I was there. I have not been to Bragg in a long time. I would love to be with my SF brothers, if only for a day and night.

More to come. Lots of info and insights and conflicts to share. Everyone is sounds asleep. I can smell and hear their deep slumber. I plan to be up all night tonight.

No comments: